What are Direct Mail Services?
Direct Mail Services: Our mailing list service is where we provide you with a list of people and their addresses according to your preferred demographics. This is especially convenient if you are offering special promos and need to encourage more sales for your business. You also save time and money for your print promotion’s shipping and mailing.
Use Direct Mailing Services to Reach a Targeted Market
Send postcards or brochure announcements about your charity fundraiser, restaurant opening, real estate open houses, or website launch. Direct mail lets you forward the postcard or brochure to addresses based on your market’s demographic. The USPS EDDM® tool lets you target specific neighborhoods based on their income, age, and household size. Your message arrives in the right hands and has a higher chance of being opened and read versus an online ad.
Postcards are recommended for shorter messages, while brochures come in two, three, or four-panel folds for lengthier information like menus and service descriptions.
Use our online design tool to create a brochure or postcard from scratch. You can also download any of the available layout templates and open them in your preferred editing tool.
Provide is your mailing list for dissemination or avail of our mailing list service so we can do the work for you. Just provide us your market’s demographics and we’ll curate a mailing list for you.
Direct Mailing and other Mailing Services FAQs
- Create a designated space for the barcode and address. A space measuring 4” x 2” is enough.
- Correctly fold the mailed brochure. The final fold is located on the right or below the address.
- Print according to the requirements per product type. Postcards should be at least 5” long x 3.5” wide x 0.007” thick, but no more than 6” long x 4.25” x 0.016” thick.
- For flat mailed pieces, these should be no bigger than 11.5” long or 6.125” wide or 0.25” thick. But it can be no bigger than 15” long x 12” wide x 0.75” thick.
No, you can use it as many times as you would like.
Here are a few tips to help you save on direct mail services:
- If you are submitting your mailing list, remove any duplicates and any deceased persons. Double-check the accuracy of their addresses.
- Choose a size that is within your budget. The postage cost will depend on the weight and size of the postcard or brochure to be mailed.
- Ensure the accuracy of your entire design to prevent any errors before sending them out. You can review the PDF online before it proceeds to print.
- Rates are cheaper for 3” x 5” to 6” x 10” sizes. The letter size is the most inexpensive. Anything beyond the letter is double the price.
.After uploading your file and settling your order on each product page, you can complete checkout with all items on your cart. However, mailing services will be separate for each print product.